“If there is something you want in your life and you are not praying Tahajjud for it, you don’t really want it.” – Shaykh Yasir Qadhi.
“The Dua made at Tahajjud is like an arrow that does not meet its target”- Imaam Ash Shafi (RA)
Many People Talk about Allah but few talk to Allah. So, bring Tahajjud and dua into life and talk to Allah.
Abu Harayra (RA) reports that the Messenger of Allah ( blessings and peace be upon Him) said, “The best prayer after the obligatory prayers is the night prayer.” [Sahih Muslim]
5 Benefits of Tahajjud ( The Night Prayer ):
1. Allah describes the true believers as those who:
“… and, in the hours of dawn, they seek forgiveness from their lord…” ( Surah Al-Dhriyat, Ayah 18 )
The distinction between a believer and one who is just a Muslim is further defined by this act.
2. The doors of Mercy and Forgiveness are open during the last 1/3rd of night.
Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains and says: ‘Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?’” [Al- Bukhari and Sahih Muslim]
3. Secures Allah’s pleasure and it makes you closer to Allah…
4. Keeps Shaytaan(Evil) away and protects one from enemies.
And most importantly…
5. Implementing the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet of Allah (Sallalahu alayhi wasallam) which He (Peace be upon him) never used to miss.
By performing Tahajjud, it will bring light to your face and soul and it helps you fight your desires. In addition, it will light your grave and provide comfortable bedding in the grave.
1. Provides the means to pursue knowledge.
2. Constitutes the root of our faith.
3. Keep one physically fit.
4. Increase one’s livelihood.
5. Helps answering with ease the questioning of Munak & Nakir in the grave.
6. Provides shelter on the day of Judgement.
7. Crowns one on the day of judgement.
So my dear Brothers & Sisters, lets us al lmake Niyat (Intention) that otnight Insha’Allah, we will all pray Yahajjud for at least 2 Rakahs and feel and spend the special moments with Allah.. Make as much dua as you want for all and yourself, Insha’Allah they will be all accepted. Ameen…